It is not so difficult to find yourself in a situation where by you want to put a course you did not complete or not planning to complete on your CV.
In such a situation, one tries to find the hardest wood on the fence before making a decision .
Here is what you should do, according to Phiona Martin, a career coach from South Africa
Yes if only
- The qualification is relevant to what you are applying
- You have gone halfway past the course
- If leaving the qualification creates unexplained gap in your CV
- You have no any other qualification on your name
- You do not have a good reason for not completing, since it may create a bad image on your habi
- The qualification isn’t relevant to what you are applying
- You completed another course which is higher than the incomplete one