Silly Mistake At Milk Processing Plant Claims Dear Life Of Young Engineering Graduate

Enock Bii, from Nakuru county did not have to die because of a silly mistake from his fellow colleagues.

While the deceased was cleaning the milk boilers , his fellow let loose hot water inlet pipes flowing, boiling him to death.

The diploma graduate in electrical engineering who was working at the Samia Agricultural and Livestock Limited’s blending department , sustained more than 87% burns on his body.

He died while fighting for his life at Nakuru War Memorial Hospital

His dad, John Rono, does not understand who ordered the opening of the hot water pipe.

“Kampuni ilituambia huyo kijana tulituma asafishe tank ya maziwa na mwingine akaenda akaoperate akafungua maji so hatujui kwa nini hakuuliza kama ametoka,” Enok’s father told KTN News.

The family is now seeking for compensation from the lose of their son.

“Imekuwa shida sana, tumebaki tukiwa tunateseka, sisi bado ni wadogo na sasa mtoto nitafanyia nini,” the widow Faith Bii said.

“We will make sure that the matter will go to court and ensure that the family is compensated by the company,” Winnie Lang’at, the family lawyer said

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button