If your a student in high school, college or a university, you need to visit each of these sites and find out what kind of sponsorship best suits your educational needs.
The funds are available to Kenyans only
1. British Council Bursaries.
2. MasterCard Foundation.
3. Mpesa Foundation.
4. Agha Khan Scholarships.
5. Equity Bank School Funds.
6. EABL Grants.
7. Cooperative Bank Foundation.
8. DAAD Bursaries.
9. KCB Group Foundation
10. USA-Nairobi Embassy Scholarship
11. Commonwealth Kenya Scholarships
12. HELB Loans
13. Jielimishe Loan (for salaried students)
14. Undergraduate Loan (Direct Entry Students)
15. TVET loans16. HELB Postgraduate Scholarship
17. Visa Oshwal AID18. Barclays Bank
19. Training Revolving Fund
20. Afya Elimu Loans
21. Tenwek Hospital
22. Eastlands College
23. St. Kizito
24. Simba Colt Endowment Fund
25. Kijabe Hospital
26. Digital Divide Data (DDD) Staff Education Fund
27. Constituency Education Fund
28. County Education Fund
29. MOEST Scholarship
30. Ministry of Education Kenya