Gratitude leads to greatness. You can literally convert what you have into more than enough.
Bring peace to a day that would otherwise have been chaotic. And what is the easiest way to be grateful?
Well, simply thank you. Recognize that the good things in your life are the essence of your happiness.
Let’s look at these 10 principles of gratitude (and how they affect you)
1. The most grateful you are, the more things you will attract to thank
Be grateful for what you have and you will end up having more.
Concentrate on what you do not have, and you will never have enough.
2. Being happy will not always make you grateful, but being grateful will always make you happy
It is almost impossible to appreciate a moment and frown at the same time.
Being happy at this moment does not mean that you want more, it means that you are grateful for what you have and for what it is to eat.
3. Gratitude fosters true forgiveness, which is the only one with which you can sincerely say “Thank you for that experience”
There is no point in condemning or suddenness of an important life lesson.
Gratitude gives meaning to yesterday, brings peace to the present, and creates a positive vision for the future.
4. You will never need more than what you have been given
They say that giving thanks is the best way to pray. Instead of praying for things, give thanks for what you already have.
When life gives you reasons to be negative think of a reason to be positive. There is always something to be thankful for.
5. Gratitude includes everything
Good days give you happiness and bad days give you lessons. Both are necessary.
All things have made progress, you must include them all in your gratitude. And this is especially true in relationships.
All the people who go through your life, if you give them the opportunity, have something to teach you.
6. Do not forget that the greatest gratitude is not simply to pronounce words, you have to live based on them every day
The most important thing is not what you say, it’s how you live it.
Do not just talk, show it. Do not limit yourself to promising, provide it.
7. Gratitude includes returning
In the hustle and bustle of our lives, we cannot realize that we receive much more than we give, and life cannot be full without that gratitude.
It is so easy to overestimate our efforts compared to what we owe to the help of others.
8. The greatest tribute to the people and experiences that you have lost is not the pain, it is the gratitude
Just because something will not last forever does not mean it was not an incredible gift.
Be grateful that your paths come together and you have the opportunity to experience something wonderful.
9. To be truly grateful you must be in the present
We often forget that the greatest miracle is not walking on water. The greatest miracle is to walk on this green earth and live in the present moment, appreciate it and feel completely alive.
10. Getting rid of control multiplies the potential for gratitude
Sometimes we give too much importance to controlling every tiny aspect of our lives, which makes us lose our way.
Learn to let yourself go, relax a bit and travel the road that life takes you. Experience something new, do not be afraid, but above all, be your best self and be proud of it. Cleaning your life from unnecessary expectations will allow you to truly experience the unexpected. And the greatest joys of life are those that are not expected.