Before the end of November 2021, here are top paid internships, industrial attachments and graduate opportunities open for students.
The current recruitment is for 2022 intake, so take advantage and apply ASAP.
Apply by clicking on the blue links
- Kenya Revenue Internship Opportunities 2022 Programme Open For Application
- Kenya Power Industrial Attachment Opportunities January 2022 Intake
- 550 Internship Opportunities Open In Nakuru County
- KPLC Industrial Attachment Opportunities Open (January to March 2022 Intake)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Industrial Attachment Open For Application – (January to March 2022 Intake)
- Internship Opportunities Open At United Nations Nairobi Office
- Internship Alert – KEMRI Hiring Interns
- MCK Industrial Placement Programme Call For Applications
- KCAA Graduate Trainee Program Open
- Graduate Entry Level Opportunities Open At Equity Bank