Wendy Muthoni, the daughter of Water Cabinet Secretary Sicily Kariuki died on July 19th, Sunday.
Reports indicated that she had been admitted only for about two weeks at Nairobi Hospital
Facts about Muthoni
- She was popularly known as Noni to her family members
- Muthoni was a second-year Law student at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- She was still bubbly and still in her early 20s
- She was condeled by all and sundry including President Uhuru Kenyatta, DP William Ruto and ODM leader Raila Odinga.
- Wendy was an active lad in the society. She will be remembered in sponsoring a program dubbed ‘Raising a Godly Woman’.
- Muthoni vied for an MCA position in 2017 but never won the seat.