Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic).
Gastritis is caused by different factors such as poor nutrition, cigarettes, alcohol in excess, medications, among many other factors.
In December and January the meals are very abundant but above all irritating, although it seems a challenge to have a pump this season with gastritis, here are some tips for you to enjoy it without consequences.
- December, it is generally a very fast month, as far as possible organize your days so that stress does not consume you, because it causes the acid secretion of the stomach to increase causing the famous stomach irritation and you feel like dragon.
- Try to eat at your hours and not skip any food.
- Regardless of Christmas dinners or meals at work, try to make your normal diet, so at dinner you will eat less things that could cause you some discomfort.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and drink enough plain water during the day.
- After heavy dinners, wait a considerable time to go to sleep, to prevent food from fermenting in the stomach and cause reflux.
- Increase your consumption of soft fiber like apples.
- And finally avoid alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy the parties without exceeding.
If you have any discomfort do not forget to consult a specialist