Radio host and funny man Andrew Kibe is one of the best known no-nonsense anti-feminist.
As they say, he talks to women using x-rated language without fear or pressure.
Here are 10 key facts about Andrew Kibe.
- In 2012, Andrew Kibe vied for Langata seat MP but lost it to Joash Olum.
- Andrew Kibe and Kamene Goro, kept the flame burning on NRG Radio until they left in a controversial method in 2019.
- Kibe is also a video blogger who depends on trash-talking to win followers.
- The self-made boychild defender, has been attacked by many women on social media who see him as an anti-feminist and women-hater.
- Voluptuous Kamene Goro and Andrew Kibe were sued by NRG Radio after they broke their contract terms by joining Kiss 100 to fill departed Adelle Onyango’s vacancy.
- Kibe and Goro are said to have been given fully paid package trip to USA when they joined NRG, as part of new employee appreciation
- Kibe used to be a mere blogger before call up at NRG while Kamene worked at Ebru TV
- Their appointment at KISS 100 went onto a dilemma after a court injunction was issued to bar them from work
- In one of his rants, Kibe believes that ladies should not ask money for sex, and rather they should pay men since it is men who play a big role during sex.
- Kibe, besides has been giving Kenyans life lessons. Below are some of his best quotes
Kibe’s hilarious quotes
- Ladies count yourselves extremely lucky that there is reset time otherwise you would all be walking funny all day errday
- Friendship is overrated; it is all about convenience You get on with someone because you need them…the day that need disappears then you will find a way of dismissing that person from your life
- Some people cannot simply handle your next level because you are going to keep growing I want us to think that friendships are not a big deal rather conveniences
- I am not a true friend…there are some things if one does then I draw the line. Who you are is based on what I need We are all using each other for the moment that we have
- All our friendships are situational. I am not trying to discourage friendships…there are friendships that are going to take you to the next level and others that will destroy you